This 200-channel scanner lets you listen to FM radio bands and can be categorized into 10 separate memory banks. Also, it offers the convenience of one-touch searches of marine, air and ham
- 200 Channel memory - plenty of memory to store all your favorite frequencies in 10 separate storage banks
- Backlit Liquid Crystal Display - easy to read and program data even in low light situations.
- Data Cloning - allows transfer of the programmed data to another WS1010 scanner.
- Flexible Antenna with BNC Connector -provides reception of strong local signals. Also connect an external antenna for improved reception of distant or weak signals.
- Key Lock- lock the scanner’s keys to help prevent accidentally changing the scanner’s programming.
- Lock-out Function- skip over specified channels or frequencies when scanning or searching.
- Memory Backup - frequencies remain stored in memory for an extended time even without batteries.
- PC programmable -allows users to backup data, update database and program scanner directly from a PC. (3rd party software required)
- Priority Channel -set the scanner to check one channel every two seconds while scanning.
- Scan Delay - delays scanning for two seconds before moving to another channel in order to hear replies.
- Service Banks - easily locate types of calls by searching preprogrammed frequencies in separate marine, aircraft and ham
- Spectrum Sweeper - Quickly sweeps the scanner’s frequency ranges for transmissions from nearby sources. Lock out found frequencies and continue searching in the same band.
- Bar Code/EAN: