mAT-40 Automatic Antenna Tuner
The mAT-40 is an outdoor weatherproof longwire and vertical wire tuner. A single wing nut antenna connector is on the tuner rear. Connection via control cables to Icom, Kenwood, or Yaesu transceivers for control of the tuner from the radio front panel. 10 meter (32.8 ft) control cable included. Adapter cable to connect control cable to Icom (mAT-40-M), Kenwood (mAT-40-K), Yaesu (mAT-40-Y) is required to use the tuner. Purchase one adapter along with the mAT-40 tuner.
Made for permanent external outdoor use. Uses 50 ohm coax for feedline. The tuner is used at the antenna feedpoint. The rear panel uses an insulated wingnut connector for attachment of a single wire antenna. A common recommended length is 40-43 feet, which should be tunable on all HF bands with the mAT-40. Power is supplied to the tuner from the radio through the control cable.
16,000 memories, 1.8-54 MHz operation with built-in frequency sensor.
For mounting, mAT-40 has metal tabs at all 4 corners to accommodate bolts or screws, and a separate expansion bracket is also included that can be mounted to the corner tabs if a different configuration is desired.
- 0.1 to 120 watts SSB and CW power (100 watts max above 50 MHz). 30 watts for keydown digital modes.
- 1.8-54 MHz continuous coverage
- 5 to 1500 ohms matching range
- Minimum tunable antenna length 10 ft. May not tune any given length of wire on all bands, the longer the wire the better potential frequency coverage via the mAT-40.
- 10 meter control cable included, requires adapter cable for Icom, Kenwood, Yaesu.
- Dimensions: 7 7/8" deep x 5 1/8" wide x 1 3/4" high
- Weight: 2.2 lb (1 kg)
- Bar Code/EAN: